Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat09Tails View Post
I really think the required vet contact will be minimal since they're already altered - although it might be worth getting them checked for a chip. Really, everything but the HW test you can probably do yourself assuming they don't continue to decline in some way. Most of the time food + water + care solves most of these issues in young dogs. Also with wormers and such often times you can help yourself by shopping online from a reputable broker like jeffers or pet edge.

If you find yourself in need of help with costs please say something here.
Ok, sounds good. I am pretty good at DIYing anyway. I know I can get HW tests done at some of the low cost clinics around here. It is really kind of you guys to offer your help.

They are already doing better. Both are being really good about holding it in the crate and then going when I bring them outside. They've kept down a few small meals + water, and their skin elasticity is improving. With a blanket over the front of their crate and the little space heater going, they're quite cozy.