Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Agility and Dog Sports

Old 11-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

This class was through my work and I think my boss focuses more on doing it just for fun more than actually competing. I'm going to talk to her about how she runs the contacts and weaves class since o'd prefer to teach it right so we don't have to go back and retrain anything. If she doesn't plan on teaching the contacts from the ground there's an Agility club not too far that I'm going to contact since they have a really good reputation from what I hear. The agility classes through my work are free for me so if I go through the local agility club and have to pay for the classes I'm going to have to work on my husband sijce he isn't as understanding about my dog stuff as id like him to be. I think the agility club's classes are reasonably priced though and they are really focused on training for competition.

Cricket is super fast and as much fun as she is having I really think she deserves the chance to learn it the right way and ultimately compete. It would be stupid of me not to give her that opportunity lol.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 02-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Let it be

Just noticed these photos. Cricket looks like so much fun.