Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 11-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Imagination ROCKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gempress
My bunny Killer could be like that. She usually loved attention, but if she wasn't in the mood, she'd certainly let you know about it! Killer was litter box trained, and we let her have the run of the house (no dogs yet). She knew that I was "her" human, and she was very territorial of my room. If a stranger entered my room, she would attack the feet of that person. Very useful, and rather funny.

LoL, nothing like watching your annoying little cousin being chased out of the room by a 1 lb Netherland dwarf bunny...

Hahahaha
Old 11-10-2005, 07:15 PM
www.PhotoKat.net

If bunnies are not fixed they display these behaviors: More territorial, humping, circling, meaner...

You boy was probably not fixed and these behaviors would have lessed or even disappeared completely if had had been fixed. (girls do it too and if they are fixed they have a MUCH longer life span and are usually nicer all around)
Old 11-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Pres. Of Gutter Club.....

Was your bunny fixed showpug? male rabbits can be more dominent when nthey arnt just like male dogs
Old 11-14-2005, 09:46 PM
Pres. Of Gutter Club.....

OMG my dog and rabbit used to be best friends they would lay w/ each other ( she trained him when she ws young he was grooming the rabbit and the rabbit was little and didnt like it and bite him on the nose needless to say he started to lickk him less often she was litter boxed trained and was out pf her cage whenever she was home she was also house trained and would ask to go back to her cage when she had to go lol(she was a femal mini rex and died last year from an infection)