Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-31-2012, 02:28 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Dakota, thank you! Sibes can be stubborn but they really are SO smart and they catch on to any type of training almost immediately. The thing about Violet is she KNOWS what not to do, she just does it anyway sometimes lol!!!

Monkey, YES! My first husky got up on the counters all the time and would eat our butter.....hahaha! At the time we just let her roam the house while we were gone which was so dumb of us lol!!! Awww that's so cute about Lily lol!
Tj has been BEGGING me for us to get a Husky when we move somewhere, where we can have dogs (I will be SOOOOO glad when that day comes).
I love Huskies. They are gorgeous. They are a secret dog breed I want to own one day, just like a GSD.

I told him if my Aussie puppy falls through this summer, then we will *look* into getting a Husky puppy. TJ even told me I could pick the color and gender LOL

ETA: That is if Sako doesn't have any puppies around that time *cough cough* LOL