Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Are you dead yet?

I'm stubborn by nature. I have to tell myself that not every battle is worth fighting and just give in sometimes.

When I do care enough about something to educate myself and form an opinion on it, I stick to my opinion. I'm plenty open minded, but it takes a compelling argument or experience to change the way I think about things I care about.

I'm also one of those stupid people that has to learn things the hard way. I tend not to heed warnings and it gets me into trouble.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Felurian

Grace, you are so my kid, lol

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Top Dog

I am really stubborn. It usually starts off as passive aggressive but as I'm pushed it usually moves to sarcasm and just outright 'YOU ARE WRONG'.

-.- Been trying to work on that but it's a long process.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:28 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Me lol.

But I tend to be quite passive at times, too. I don't have strong feelings on a lot of subjects. Most things I can go either way on. But the things I do have strong feelings about, I will argue about all day and night.

My parents probably think I'm extremely stubborn, because I am when it comes to them, lol! I could argue with my mom for days on end, but I think that's because we're a lot alike. We both think we're right, and neither of us know when to shut up. XD I would be the same way with my dad, but he doesn't let me be. He tells me to stop before I even get started arguing, and I do, lol! No matter how much it frustrates me because I want to argue my side until people understand where I'm coming from, and what I'm talking about. I usually just can't let it go, lol!

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Me lol.

But I tend to be quite passive at times, too. I don't have strong feelings on a lot of subjects. Most things I can go either way on. But the things I do have strong feelings about, I will argue about all day and night.

My parents probably think I'm extremely stubborn, because I am when it comes to them, lol! I could argue with my mom for days on end, but I think that's because we're a lot alike. We both think we're right, and neither of us know when to shut up. XD I would be the same way with my dad, but he doesn't let me be. He tells me to stop before I even get started arguing, and I do, lol! No matter how much it frustrates me because I want to argue my side until people understand where I'm coming from, and what I'm talking about. I usually just can't let it go, lol!
This. I'm that way with both my parents, though XD Especially my dad. We are VERY similar, and just butt heads all the time.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Let it be

Hah I am glad I'm not the only one. I'm usually pretty passive. I will give in because I try to hold the peace but when my fuse blows do not poke this sleeping dragon as I get mean, stubborn and I will not apologize as you pushed me to my breaking point. One of my lines is "I do not feel sorry and unless I do I am not apologizing to you."

Very few things bring this out in me. They oddly all have to do with my son and my dog. Don't cross me when it comes to my babies. Your head will be ripped off. I go from very sweet and kind to down right aggressive in how I feel.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Obey the Toad.

DH tells me that I put mules to to shame.....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:32 PM
PSD Partner

I am normally the passive one. Doug calls me the queen of compromise. I can be stuborn when i am in defence of others, whether four legged or two.