Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Top Dog

Did you go see the pup Dober? I'm really jealous if you did, they're both awfully cute. And I loved the part where she just shoved the baby back up there lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
I love otters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno

That's one of my fav videos
Ohmygod that was adorable. Seriously. So. Adorable.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Top Dog

No Taq. There were five of us and it cost quite a bit to go to the aquarium and my ex and I were paying for the day's events. So, we all decided that it would be nice to go to the Volunteer Park botanical gardens/conservatory, which is free. It was beautiful. I haven't been there since I was a teen. It's a very gorgeous, large park and there's a museum there too. I think we'll try to do the aquarium another time soon though. Then we went to a really good Thai restaurant for lunch. It was super good and reasonable. So, it was a nice day...just didn't get to see the pup.

Click here to get an idea of the botanical gardens. The building was fashioned after London's Crystal palace:

https://www.google.com/search?q=volu...w=1280&bih=933
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson