Q dog and our new Terv girl!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Q dog

He's such a sweet boy

Ball!

He's ready for his Schutzhund I routine, Sloan is almost there too, just need my poor Lemur to catch up.

And he's a nice dog too. :D

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
We have a new terv girl at our schutzhund group (no, she's not ours to own, the title may be misleading :p ) and today she came out to play. :)

A few photos of her.

Thanks for looking :)

Xandra

Pretty! Q dog is kinda different looking, I like it, and it'll be neat to see how the Terv does.

OMG!! that's the first time I see pics of a terv doing sch and plus a female :hail: so neat! how old is she?

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Thank you :) Q is definitely different than Sloan and Backup but I love his giant head.

The terv is great, she's very playful and soft but we got some great toy drive out of her. She's 11 months now.

Last edited:

LilahRoot

Whenever I come lurking on here I always look for pics of your dogs, and I am never disappointed. :) LOVE your dogs!

I loooove that last picture with Dennis sitting on the ground. It just makes me smile sooo much

That is so cool! I've never seen a Terv in schutzhound...but she sure looks like she is having a good time.

...and that Mal...-swoon- What a great-looking guy! I love a nice wide head on these guys.

Members online