Rottweiler, little pit bull, plott hound, and some cute little guys

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Firstly, a picture of Noell. You might remember her from last week's thread. More of her hair is growing back all the time (although she is still kinda stinky in between the medicated baths and real dandruffy, it'll take a bit to clear all that up). She's real sweet, and is coming out of her shell quite well, although some men still make her nervous.

PET ME.

Leo the rotty. He's still kinda nervous at FOHA, given that he's only been there two weeks or something. He'll come around though.

Meet Riddick! I'm not sure what his mix is but I think he may have chihuahua in him. He's very personable and sweet, and he'd be a great little dog for anyone.

Meet Chrissy! She's just a happy, sweet, beautiful little bundle of love! Although she wasn't fond of being tied to the tree in the snow for these pics, lol.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Pit bulls should totally be banned. Their tongues are dangerous!

This is Louise, I think she might be either a Wheaten terrier mix or Tibetan terrier mix. I don't have much experience with those breeds though. Louise is a little Mexican jumping bean, happy and full of energy!

This little guy is Dizzy, a fiest mix perhaps. He's just such a cute little guy! He'll make a great companion for family with kids 6+.

Breanna the plott hound! She's a little underconfident but very sweet.

MORE

Leo is a good looking dog :)

Riddick looks like a fuzzy brindled Artimis!

Chrissy . . . now there's a female Luke-alike :D Oh, and Pitbulls do not like standing in the snow without a coat, lol ;)

Breanna really is a good looking dog too. Love the way she is put together and she's got an intelligent face.

Grab

Send the giant Grimmy dog to my house immediately, pleaseandthankyou:p

Members online