Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Let it be

Yeah he decided not to go because I said I found it both straining on our relationship and my friendship with her. The undertone seemed really off and I'm not a paranoid person. Said it wasn't worth it if I am feeling any kind of discomfort.

So all is well that ends well.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:55 PM
and Spy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
I said I find it odd and wish he'd make his own friends instead because he's making the situation uncomfortable for me. He then asked if I wanted him to not go.

and I really am not the type of person to make a choice for someone else, so I told him that's up for him to decide but he knows how I feel about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
so I'm glad you guys talked and you told him how you feel. Now it's up to him to decide how he wants to proceed now that he knows your feelings on the issue.
I think it's good you guys worked it out. I bolded these two statement because of him asking you what you wanted him to do. I disliked it immensely when my BF asked me that about a situation we had. After you make it clear how you feel, don't pick a choice for him because imo, that is him getting out of it the easy way. You are both adults, so he should be able to make a decision about the issue and shouldn't need you to pick for him. If he picked not to hang out (which he did), that means he obviously values your opinions and cares enough to respect your feelings. If he chose to go, I think that would definitely be a sign that maybe something is not quite clicking in the relationship.

Either way, sounds like things worked out, and good for you for standing your ground on that ^ and making him decide what action to take himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.