Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue5290 View Post
I have a pair of Nike running shoes and a pair of VFF's and I do have to say I run better in my VFF's. I don't heal strike as much or have to worry about my form or how I'm running nearly as much as regular running shoes. They seem to keep me on the ball of my foot instead of on my heel which is great for me.

I do wear my Regular Nike's every once in a while, mostly when it is super wet and cold out. The VFF's don't stop the mud or wet from coming in so they can chill my feet to omuch sometimes. When it's dry and cold I don't have a problem once I start running, it's only when it's really chilly and really wet (like huge puddles everywhere type wet, not just water on the ground).

I wear mine when I go hiking, or trail running. There are a lot of boulders/rocks, but I don't have any problems. Honestly, I feel like I've got better grip with my VFF's than with my Nike's. But I've also got VFF's with a thicker sole made for all terrain running.
Thanks I will have to look more into it. Alot of the hiking there is alot of shail. I know when I wore a pair of running shoe nike's they got totally ruined. I might just have to buy a pair a sweet hiking boots for that terrain.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff