10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda.
9. They will take the treat you give them and bury in the backyard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash.
8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet. Making you do laundry…again.
7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
6. They will cause children to smile.
5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes.
4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don’t let them lick your ice cream bowl.
3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.
2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.
And the number one reason why you can’t trust pit bulls…
1. They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a pit bull can show.
I must say, after owning one for a month (and earlier in my life as well) this is so true!