Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-25-2005, 06:25 PM
Active Pup

Wow, it's good to know that you're not alone .

Sometimes, to mess with him, I'll have my hand right over the edge of the comforter so that he can't pull it up. You should see the way he gets his way; he'll stand in front of us for like 5 minutes; in the middle of the night, a black dog standing over you is a bit weird . Then he starts pulling my hand with his paw, gently at first and then you can see him really go for it. I resist just to push him a bit more. Then he nudges my hand with his nose... his cold nose on my hand. He literally pushes my hand away, gets his nose under the comforter and then it's all his from there on!!

Sneaky little pig... I'm going to have to think or other challenges for him now
Old 01-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Corgi bum

My Doxie also sleeps totally under the covers. He will come out when he gets to warms and then dive back in. I haven't had any problems with this either. I think they know when they need to come out.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Active Pup

I laughed so hard when i read this, my Gobbles loves to sleep under the covers. When she gets hot she will sleep with her head out like a person on her back. If she can't get under the covers because I wrapped it around myself she will stand by my head and paw at my head until i give up and let her under the covers!

10lbs and makes me sleep on the edge of the bed!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Felurian

LOL! Dogcrazy, have you thought about sticking a stuffed dog under the covers where he usually lays to see what he does?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Island dweller

ha ha ha. You guys are so funny.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Puppy Dog

LOL That's a good thing I'm not the only one who has dogs in bed. 4 of them to be exact. Zoe is the worst one and also the bigeest one, she weighs about 20 lbs. She can't get to sleep unless she sleeps between me and my boyfriend, and if she isn't right between us then she is on the floor staring at me whining at the top of her lungs until she gets her way LOL. She always has her back against mine and her feet kicking my bf*LOL* I get woke up almost everynite with "Hun, get Zoe!" as he's pushed right against the wall and can't move LOL it's the funniest thing ever. She has to be under all the blankets with her head on my pillow with me laying on the sheets like a person does. The other 3 dogs just curl up and they don't push us all over the bed but Zoe is another story. Too funny glad I'm not the only person who has a bed hog dog. LOL
Old 02-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
LOL! Dogcrazy, have you thought about sticking a stuffed dog under the covers where he usually lays to see what he does?
No, but that sounds like fun . We have this big Elmo stuffed toy (don't ask why!!); I wonder if he'll push him down if he sees him in his place.

I'll try it and let you know what the outcome was. Frisky vs. Elmo... the battle begins
Old 02-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Felurian

Please tell me it's one of those Elmos that makes noises! That would really be funny if Frisky started pushing Elmo out of the way and Elmo started making noises at Frisky!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Top Dog

LOL! This is so funny. What a silly boy! He sounds like he is full of fun.