Sam needs some vibes ...

Legend

My dear Sam is currently in rough state with Discospondylitis. We could use some vibes.

While home has been sleeping and resting lots. x Really is not enjoying this time .. he hates vet visits alot on top of having the Discospondylitis. :(

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh, not Sam. :( Guess he's on antibiotics right now? Will he require surgery?

Legend

Thank you for the well wishes.

Sam is on antibiotics and we have another medication a friend suggested coming through mail. Surgery was not spoken of.

To add to it, it has been found Sam also has a tick-borne called Anaplasmosis.

Very much not a good time for dear Sam. :( We are so worried for him, but staying strong for his sake.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My heart goes out to Sam. Freaking ticks I wish the all would die and leave us alone. Vibes and vibes for a full recovery. ((((HUGS)))) for your worries.

Doberluv

Oh no! Poor Sam. He's having a lousy time. Sending lots of vibes that the treatment will be successful and that he'll feel better soon. (((hugs)))

Legend

Thank you for the well wishes again, very much so.

Sam is improving .... He is able to now walk again, though slow. He even got to venture out with the rest of the herd ... he had his first romp since the happening with our little Bright. I have some pictures I will make a thread to share on.

He is fighting on.

Members online

No members online now.