Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Felurian

Default Your funny Christmas memories?

One of mine was from when I was probably 5 or so. The dog I had was Mickey, a Toy Fox Terrier who was the terror of anyone she didn't know, especially in the house.

She was like a 12 pound Fila, looking back.

It suddenly dawned on me that she would probably bite the hell out of poor Santa. I told mom about my fears and she assured me that Mickey and Santa were old friends.

Mickey always slept on my bed and I made sure my bedroom door was closed TIGHT. I knew better than to trust her -- she was a "bite first, ask questions later" sort

After Fey came along and got old enough to think about it she worried about the same thing Mickey was consistent.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Top Dog

I like the sound of Mickey!

My grandma gave my little brother (13 years old at the time - about 6 years ago) a best of Boney M CD. She thought it would be really cool.

The year my childhood dog (GSP, Britta) got into the presents and ate soap balls. Any food under the tree was actually untouched, but she ate my soap balls.

Grace has always been given a pig ear for Christmas, from her first Christmas and every year that we start putting gifts under the tree she remembers and spends time snooping around the gifts. She gets so excited, bless her.