Your bucket list
Do you have a list (doesn't have to be a formal written out list like I have, lol) of things you want to do before you die, or reach a certain age?
I do, and here's mine:
-Milk a cow.
-Watch every single classic movie (pre-1960) that's ever been available on VHS or DVD.
-Publish a book.
-Start my own animal rescue.
-Work "hands-on" helping to repopulate endangered wolves, including working on how to keep wolf packs from ranches.
-Become a dog trainer the likes of Patricia McConnell (I know I couldn't reach that kind of caliber, don't laugh!)
-Be fluent in at least 2 other languages (at least living by the border I have a head start with Spanish!)
-Swim with dolphins
-Go to the Louvre
-Visit the Smithsonian
-Go to Jamestown, NY on Lucille Ball's birthday
-Make art worth selling
-Learn to make dog collars
-Make my own dress (that doesn't look like a burlap sack)
-Do research on my family history until I have a detailed family tree.
-Make a real difference in someone's life
There are more, and as life works, I'll spontaneously do things that would have been on a list.
Anyway, anyone else think about things they want to do before a certain time?
1. Marry my best friend
2. Learn to surf
3. Knit a sweater
4. Go to wizarding world of harry potter
5. Go to Disney world
6. Learn how to do archery
7. Live in NYC
8. Own a pair of louboutins
9. Have my dream wedding
10. Get a tattoo
11. Get in a food fight
12. Go on a date with myself
13. Go to Central park
14. Go on a road trip
15. Write a book
16. Learn to play a pretty song on the piano
17. Ride the subway in New York
18. See the northern lights
19. Do it on a plane
20. Jump into a taxi and yell "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"
21. Go to best friends animal sanctuary. Adopt a pet.
22. Drive a vespa
23. Cook an entire meal from sratch (appetizer, entree, desert..) myself and have it taste.. decent lol
24. Learn to waltz
25. Waltz with someone
26. Be in the best shape of my life
27. Wear a yellow polka dot bikini
28. Design my dream dress, wear it on a night out with the man I love
29. Watch a sunset/sunrise
30. Send a secret to post secret
31. Send up a sky lantern
32. Visit the worlds largest aquarium in Atlanta
33. Plant a tree
34. Read the harry potter books out loud to a child
35. Go to Russia
36. Live in downtown manhattan
37. Create and finish a scrapbook
38. Pet a wolf
39. Kiss under the mistletoe
40. have a new years kiss
41. Meet JK rowling
42. Ride in a gondola
43. Go to a horse race. Bet some $ on a horse
There are 100 but I will spare y'all from all of it lol
Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
My list is on my wall. I can see it right now.
* Ride a horse.
* Go base-jumping or para-sailing.
* Learn to play an instrument and stick with it.
* Learn to speak another language capably.
* Finish a dual GRCH (by that I mean a UKC and ADBA GRCH APBT)
* Finish a UD (Utility Dog)
* Write a book
* Visit the mountains
* Visit Japan
* Visit the ocean again
* Fly a plane
* Visit the Grand Canyon
* Visit the Great Wall
* "Touch a young man" (something my friend said once, that everybody should touch a young man, referring to these super- super-hot college brats, LOL)
* Learn an enjoyable trade
* Fly a model plane
* Buy an old coin-op arcade game
* Go scuba diving
* Finish a Superdog (UKC unofficial title)
* End dual registration. Ha! (This actually happened. The UKC closed the APBT stud books, so you can no longer take an AKC AmStaff and register it as a UKC APBT.)
* Eat saganaki
& the Gravity Dogs
Now entering the land of hypnotic signatures...
Well, my Ginny . . . you can cross the last one off your list
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha
Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.
There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe
***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Be a god. Know when to shut up.
Good Kharma Tags