Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-21-2011, 12:26 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default I don't understand

This sounds very similar to a story that the lady that saved Victor went through. Why? When people are trying to make a difference can't it be recognized by the very people who are suppose to be fighting the same thing. Can't they all get on the same page?
I think I know where the house is that is in the pic. I think I have looked either at that dog, or one exactly the same, on a chain, in a yard of mud, in the same kind of neighborhood. Anyone willing to go in there and make a difference should be helped not hindered.
http://networkedblogs.com/rL18S
In the comments which I can't tell you the men I have known that worked for ac, the one that I had chased down and tried to report for cruelty "the dog mysteriously jumped out of the bloody box and ran away" his name forever etched in my mind, truly it's a nightmare. There was one I met that I thought really cared. If a person wants to hear horror stories of dogs on chains and I know these women reported every single time, talk to the meter readers. Independence, East Side, and AC services the whole thing. IT's a horrid range, you would think they would welcome any kind of help they could get.

There is a vet clinic there bless there souls a thousand times over that make their rates doable and their office is crammed to the max. I don't know how they stand what they have to see. THat vet clinic is mentioned in the comments too.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,

Last edited by smkie; 12-21-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Top Dog

if they're under the same rules as a private citizen then exercise a private citizen's right & refuse entry w/o a warrant. then call a lawyer to have present & maybe their vet.