Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Stories

Old 01-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Felurian

Default Bubbatd! Tell us a story!!

Okay Grammy! Now you have aroused my insatiable curiosity by your mention of your grand-dog, The Rude. Any dog who's earned that title has to have given you some good stories. So, please, please, tell us about The Rude?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Top Dog

Ha Ha! Amy's sister had Eli's brother , R.J., who died 3 years ago this summer. He was like Eli....very loved by all. Anyway, before he died Jan brought in a rescue black lab puppy. Rudy. Well, he was something else. He's much better now, but was a handful (especially for Grammy ) It was Amy who nick named him "The Rude" .....but then for more stories, you'll have to ask Amy about ALL her nick names ....all of our dogs had at least 4 names from her from day one. ( My favorite was one of Eli's after he was neutered......"Fuzzy Nutless".......
Old 01-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Felurian

ROFL - Oh, that's just cold. . . . "Fuzzy Nutless!"

One of Shiva's most used nicknames is "Little Naughty."

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-30-2005, 09:43 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

My mom always nicknamed the pets..she named a squirrel poor pitiful pearl
the siamese phoebe feather foots that later became phoebe fat fanny, those were my favorites
Old 01-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Love my pets

Okay, so Max is called: mushy Max, Maxie moose, Maximus when he's been bad, and honey bunny which I call all my pets.

CJ is called: silly CJ, peanut (given to her by the vet who said she's his best patient), and honey bunny.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:07 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Mary is mama, or Mother Mary , sometimes mary margeret.and when she is silly mary Geneenagain..Victor has been dubbed vigorous victor by kelly, and I calling bickybeans or bickabur don't know why but I like to. Bronxus was Bronki's real name, but we all had a variety. mom called him bronkibilly and jim called him the pink nosed freckle faced pooch and sometimes little lord fauntleroy or something like that, Jim called me The DOOGGGGIIEEE MAMA.