Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-12-2011, 06:04 PM
...ice road...

Thanks yall!

On the topic of off leash - I've met quite a few 'zoi that are very reliable off leash, moreso than any other sighthounds I've met. While my adult saluki will return to me as fast as he goes out, he still will pursue anything that moves and there is no getting over that. He's always on the hunt, and always ready to make a go at potential prey. If I wasn't used to leash-bound dogs (coming from an APBT background), I can see where the trait wouldn't be desirable for some! It also takes dedication - just a single time of "Oh hell, I can't be bothered to leash you and you couldn't possibly get into trouble in 30 seconds..." can kill your dog
Old 12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Top Dog

Wow, he's beautiful. He looks so elegant.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:04 AM
...ice road...

Thank you Yes, quite elegant... but definitely full swing into the dorky puppy stage! lol

Unfortunately, there won't be pictures of him for several weeks now as his rambunctious puppy energy coupled with a race through a doggie door resulted in a shoulder injury on Friday His co-owner is doing a wonderful job of keeping him quiet so he can heal up!