Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAshley View Post
I love the last one of Gavroche! Its funny how group pics always seem to start out as 'group pics' and end up as 'the one dog who put up with my crap' pics.
This! Gavroche is adorable. Logan dragging Tango around by his Christmas ball is hilarious.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Top Dog

Hehe, thanks guys

I think I've decided that I'm not going to keep Tango - but I will wait until AFTER Christmas to find him a home for fear of him being the stereotypical Christmas dog that gets tossed out in January. He gets along well with my dogs - all the dogs, actually - and he ADORES my parents' cats. He actually think he's a cat - rubs heads with the dogs and everything, and is litter box trained But he's made me realize two things. First, if I'm going to have dogs this big, I don't particularly want a dog that tiny to go along with them, especially since my dogs play ROUGH. He's been stepped on multiple times when the dogs get rowdy, and already being down a leg he really can't afford an injury. Second, I don't think I really want a third dog right now. Sure, I took care of 8-11 dogs and 2 cays for 6 months. But it was very tiring. Having just my two is so easy. I also have little enough time for training 3 dogs, I honestly don't have time to train 3 dogs at this point with school, Logan's training, and getting Gavroche back into the ring. I'd LOVE to do UKC rally with Tango (can't do AKC since he's a tripod) and I hope he can go to a home that's interested in pursuing that with him, but odds are that's not going to happen. As long as he has a GOOD home I'll be happy

There is, however, still a small chance my parents will take him. If that happens, I will try to compete in UKC with him - or at least get my dad into the ring again. He has tons of AKC obedience titles but hasn't trialed in decades, though he still loves to tag along when I go to a trial. Their current dog is too reactive to really do much with outside the house, and he's getting old (12 year old GSD) and wanting to just chill more.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Top Dog

You can put Tango underneath my tree, kthx? Those are great group pictures -- your dogs all look fabulous (and don't the dogs always just look SO thrilled?! - I am pretty sure they think Christmas was created to torture them).

Brit & Jackson