Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Twin 2.0

From the neck down, you betcha!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Top Dog

Just read all these responses to my mom, and I am dying laughing. Beanie's post cracked me up. My mom thinks he's gorgeous and creepily commented about how he has big hands so you can tell he's "well-proportioned". I think he is SO skeevy. Too much makeup, too much hair gel, too much whiny.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Depends on the angle. Mostly, yes. I also think when you put him next to Rob Pattinson, well, it's kinda like when an average looking girl gets an ugly friend to make herself look smokin' hot. And when I say that I'm say Taylor Lautner is the average looking guy. And RPatz needs a haircut like a starving child in Africa needs food.
See and I find him MUCH more attractive than Pattinson. I just don't see what people see in his looks.

I would say Taylor is ok. By hollywood standards, no... by any standards based on reality lol, sure. (as a teenage girl I wouldn't be squeeing over him)
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Top Dog

I think he's a cutie.

But as discussed, I'm old enough to be his mom. So it's kinda "ewwwww" to go there. LOL
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Not really. I think RPatz is much better looking, when he's not stupid pale.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
I think he's a cutie.

But as discussed, I'm old enough to be his mom. So it's kinda "ewwwww" to go there. LOL
Around here (EVERYTIME one of the twighlight movies comes out) Katie (the daughter) and I have this discussion.
It goes like this
Katie: OHHHHHH mom Tayler Lautner is sooooooo cute, don't you think hes cute? Huh? well isn't he?? (squealing and sighing)
Me: Umm No
Katie: WHAT (insert 15 yr old teenage outrage). HOW can you NOT. OMG(squealing) Isn't he so cute?
Me: Katie you do realize he is young enough to be my son.
Katie: Sooooo what is your point? (more squealing) Isn't he so cute.
Me: NO katie, its kind of creepy to be checking out a kid that could be your own.
Katie: Well I think he is(even more sighing and squealing). Can we go see the new twilight movie.
Me: um no, I'm not paying that much money to hear you ohh and ahh everytime you see him during the movie.
Katie: gasps and says I won't.
Me: You do it here, so why would it be any different at the theaters. OHHhh wait I know what would be different. My pocketbook would be 30+ dollars lighter. OHhhhhhh gee look at the time. I have to go to work.

So for all of you out there that have young daughters, this is a glimpse into your future. LOL And at that time. I will be sitting back laughing like a mad woman because its NOT me anymore.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Top Dog

Yes. For me he is much more attractive than Rob. I was totally team Edward in the books, the movie turned me to team Jacob because Taylor > Rob.

Though I admit that Rob looks much better in the last movie. The first movie him and Kristen both looked awful with their ridiculously bad white makeup.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekka View Post
See and I find him MUCH more attractive than Pattinson. I just don't see what people see in his looks.
That's actually what I said, LOL. If Taylor Lautner is the average looking guy who gets an ugly friend to make himself look hot...

FWIW I actually thought RPatz was cute when he was Cedric in the HP movies. But now I think he just looks stoned all the time. Not a cute expression. And the HAIR UGHHHH CUT YOUR EFFING HAIR GOD

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Top Dog

I don't even know what this RPatz looks like outside of the creepy white makeup on posters. But if it's worse than Taylor Lautner that's pretty scary.

ETA: and for all you moms...my mom is probably older than you...I don't think she's thinking about Taylor Lautner sexually, it's just kind of whether or not you think he's a cute/goodlooking kid.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

It seems he's the male counterpart to Hilary Swank, lol.

I don't think he's hot, he has a dumb expression. Kinda sausage-y or piggy-ish. His body is too smooth for me. I like them muscular and a tad hairy.