Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Top Dog

I have lucid dreams quite often. I actually had one about the zombie apocalypse too the other day lol. I end up doing "redos" in dreams a lot - if I didn't like the way something played out I'll wake myself up and when I fall back asleep it's before the icky part happens. Usually I just have crazy random dreams though, not necessarily bad ones.

Allie - did something trigger your zombie dream? I've had a couple randomly but I know that my last one was from watching The Walking Dead right before I fell asleep. Others have been triggered by re-reading WWZ.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I have lucid dreams quite often. I actually had one about the zombie apocalypse too the other day lol. I end up doing "redos" in dreams a lot - if I didn't like the way something played out I'll wake myself up and when I fall back asleep it's before the icky part happens. Usually I just have crazy random dreams though, not necessarily bad ones.

Allie - did something trigger your zombie dream? I've had a couple randomly but I know that my last one was from watching The Walking Dead right before I fell asleep. Others have been triggered by re-reading WWZ.
Nothing specific triggered it, no. We had a brief conversation at our staff meeting about how we would each survive the zombie apocalypse, but that's it... I watched all of season one of Walking Dead in one night, no zombie dream. I have a brief convo with co-workers and a benadryl to help me sleep, and BAM. LUCID APOCALYPSE.

(Sleeping meds of any sort tend to make my dreams more likely to be lucid, but even then it doesn't happen often.)

Part of me wants to harness the lucidity so it happens more often, but I always feel tired after lucid dreaming, and I worry about lucid nightmares. I would have to have a wake-up failsafe.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014