Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2011, 08:22 AM
Cloudcandy

Thanks Lizzybeth,never saw your comment.
I moved the toiley away and in place put her food bowl down there(throughly cleabed the area fist,but hoped that would help her recognise it as"not my toilet area").
She's been doing well...but I'm not sure how much this is due to me controlling everything.When I come to her crate in the morning she seem's to get that the leash is going on and we go for a pee etc.She's signelled to me my going to the door once..and since then has had an accidebt in her crate ( ) and accident while sleeping in my bed(VERY unsual...as before when she used the pads she would jump out of bed and pee...this time she had been pottied an hour ago and made no effort to move!)
Anyway I just have to keep at it I guess!I'm not giving up now anyway!My boyf seem's to think I should bring her toiley back out for night times but I'm not convinced,plus bringning t back would also confuse her more.
Thanks for the support guys!
Do you have any suggestions for when I take her to other people's houses?

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket