I can't wait. He hasn't 100% said yes, but this is a LOT closer to yes than we were a couple months ago. Bamm doesn't know yet lol. He seems to do better with females though so we will more than likely be getting a female so he should be fine especially since we would be getting a puppy. This also gives us some time for Cricket to age a bit more as well. She will be close to or already 2 years old by the time we get this pup.
I think if we officially get this dog I will be on serious cloud 9.
Dakotah I'm going to try to get pics of him on our next playdate. He's a handsome dog.
YAY! I have never met one, but they look freakin awwwwesome.