Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 10-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Top Dog

You didn't do anything wrong, it is your right as a prospective purchaser to ask these questions and be provided with proof of genetic testing before you purchase a pup etc.
Yes, there could be valid reasons why they haven't replied and I would either send other emails or call if I was serious about a breed/breeder.
If I didn't get a response I would move on and find a breeder that does have time for me.
Bottomline is I run from breeders that dodge my questions
Old 10-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Puppy Dog

I don't see anything wrong with it at all but if they are super busy sometimes sitting down to answer and email and making sure you get all the info you are looking for can take some time. I agree with sending again but add something at the bottom that if it is more convenient for them to please contact you and provide a phone number or ask if there is a good time to call them to go over some of your questions. I know multi-tasking (talking on the phone and doing something else) is so much easier than me sitting down to write a lengthy email and then if there are more questions that arise from my answers I can reply to those right then as well.

It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. - Eleanor Roosevelt