Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Bite Club

Oh, the ears!! <3

~Aura & Riley~
Old 09-30-2011, 01:09 PM
On second thought...

Hey, you are in Mexico right? Would you consider/help with transport if there was someone up here who would want to adopt him? I will put feelers out on facebook, but I want to know in case someone says they are interested. Is there quarantine for animals crossing from Mexico to the US?

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaD View Post
Hey, you are in Mexico right? Would you consider/help with transport if there was someone up here who would want to adopt him? I will put feelers out on facebook, but I want to know in case someone says they are interested. Is there quarantine for animals crossing from Mexico to the US?

Yep, southern Baja. I would have to check with my parents about transport and get back to you. I know there is a rescue in the city nearby that ships dogs north all the time. If I came to them with a dog and a potential adopter then I'm sure they wold help arrange something as well. There isn't a quarantine requirement, but the dog needs a health certificate from a veterinarian. Those are easy enough to get, though. I will ask around some more, and get back to you. Thank you for the offer!
Old 09-30-2011, 01:35 PM
On second thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyxa View Post
Yep, southern Baja. I would have to check with my parents about transport and get back to you. I know there is a rescue in the city nearby that ships dogs north all the time. If I came to them with a dog and a potential adopter then I'm sure they wold help arrange something as well. There isn't a quarantine requirement, but the dog needs a health certificate from a veterinarian. Those are easy enough to get, though. I will ask around some more, and get back to you. Thank you for the offer!
No problem. My family isn't in the position to take him in, but I hope FB would let some distant relatives see him.

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.