Victor might have over done it

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He had a chance to run today and is limping tonight but i saw him bear some weight on it when he went out so hopefully that will be all it is. What a beautiful day. It took two soapings and a lot of scrubbing before I had him smelling good again. click for atmospheric vid
`

more

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

The end..didn't get any really good shots of him for he was rolled in oily gunk from his head to his hand quarters and he was running full out with his tongue lolling.

Missed Mary like crazy.
Pepper had to stay on a leash because she slipped her collar early on and ran off, she came back, but it's a No and she darn well knows it. We do not run until we see the coast is clear.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I walked through the shadows to the sun, and through them again feeling all that was missing was in the space beside me. This was a good day, a grand day to be a dog and she would have loved to be here. Fall is glorious and fall is bitter sweet, two years and still I expect to turn and see her and I still feel surprised when she is not there. I didn't know today's walk would hit me like this.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
A lot of things have been hitting me like that lately.

I can't wait to go walking with you there next week! <3

Brattina88

Victor, Maddie says she wants to movie in with you :rofl1:

I know exactly how you feel - the random times that it hits you, is always the hardest!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Enjoyed the video & loved the pics.

Peanut had the same things as Vic. His leg would bother him, and we had to put him on rest for a month. This happened a couple of times and then finally stopped. We know when too much running/jumping is enough for him. I hope Vic feels better soon.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
When the dogs run in the three other places I take them, I know that they know all of it. Here is new, and it still makes me a little nervous. The very reason I don't like it is why Victor was in heaven. The brush is thick, and in places those cedars make it dusky. You will see VIctor for a flash, and gone. Just about the time your ready to whistle he will come up behind you or run across the path. There was a mountain lion in the paper a year ago and when it moved through here we sure stayed home. Guess it still makes me apprehensive.

Isn't just his paw paw that is aching this morning. WHat happens to middle age men when they try to be a teen again. Sore muscles moany groany but wagging his tail in his sleep. He really needed that. He has had his muzzle to the breeze for the last few days letting me know it's time and the weather is right.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can't wait for Sawyer and Zoomer to come. Victor is still limping this morning but I did see him put it down a few times so bed rest for him. HOnestly I thought after his runaround cliff climbing at the dog park he was good to go. I hope it is only because he did too much yesterday. I haven't seen him run like that since he was a youngster. part of it might have been showing off to Pepper too. Once he sure over did with Zoom's room mate's spaniel. Molly was like a Victor with long hair.

Members online

No members online now.