Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Stories

Old 05-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

Default Disaster

I was leaving work the other day, heading home. I pull up in my driveway, get out of my truck, and walk up to the door. Whenever I put my key in the lock, Dixie and Bula hear it, and they know that I am home. Well, I open the door, and there they are sitting right in the middle of their big mess. I had a box of pictures on my table, and my girls decided that they wanted to look at the pictures. And that is all they did. They didn't tear them up or eat them, they just had them scattered all over my living room. This was a shoebox FULL of pictures. And they took out every single picture!!! At first I was kind of mad, because I thought they had ruined my pictures, but as I got to looking around and noticed that none of the pictures were messed up, I couldn't help but laugh.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Alpha Dog

Wow! You sure have nice doggies. Mine would have shredded them
to pieces and ended up in the dog house.

Chazhound
Old 05-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Felurian

I don't even want to THINK about what Shiva would have done to a box of photos, although if she saw that some of them were of her, she might not destroy those. (lol) Dixie and Bula certainly came through with flying colors on this little adventure, didn't they? Stories like this one make me stop and wonder just how much more they comprehend of our world than we really understand.

By the way, did you take a picture of them looking at the photos?
Old 05-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

I didn't even think about taking their picture. At first I was just so mad because I thought they had torn them up, so I was just trying to clean up there mess. I wish I would have thought about it though. That would have been a great picture.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:59 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Do u suppose they were looking at them? Making comments? Spreading them out so they could "get a better lOOk" Don't know what they are doing while we are gone do we? There are times in the past I would have given anything to have a camera posted.See who it was that "started" their antics. I have always had a good idea though.