Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default Ugh people make me mad

Frustrated.

So... my parents are having a garage sale. My mom had me get up early and she sold the bed I'm sleeping on. So... we need to go to my storage unit and get my bed out of there. I hope it's easy to get to.

Anyways... I had Cricket out front with us and a lot of people wanted to stop and see what kind of dog she is. Some guy asks if she's spayed. I say she isn't. The next thing I know he is flipping through a wad of cash and says, "How much for the dog?" I respond, "Sir she's not for sale." He responds with, "Everything is for sale for the right dollar amount." Ummm... no... she's NOT for sale... what part of NOT for sale do people NOT understand????

Then my neighbor just came over. She has like 4 or 5 dogs. She has an older lab puppy that is a bully and fights with the other dogs. She keeps complaining about him and how she wants to get rid of him and the next thing I know I find out today that she just got another dog... a little daschund. She was talking about how this new dog isn't neutered at all and they have a female (not sure what breed) that's getting ready to go into heat and they want to breed her. She's really young too apparently. Apparently she has two unaltered males. This lady talks about her dogs once in a while, but she sounds so completely clueless about them. She has a frenchie apparently, but when I saw the dog it looked more like a badly bred boston to me. She assures me it's indeed a french bulldog. I had to get up and walk away when she started on about breeding the dogs. I just wanted so badly to say something.

Oh... and apparently I should breed Cricket because then I'd be able to make a little extra cash... ya... I was told that today... people seriously never cease to make me feel like there's not that much hope left for the human race. Seriously.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Fila Love

There really isn't much hope for the human race. Very sad!

I cannot tell you how many people have wanted to breed their dogs to Brutus. From pitbulls, bullmastiffs, to mixed breeds. Because, with their breed and mine we could have the ultimate dog.

I don't waste my time arguing with them anymore, I tell them I have the ultimate dog and walk off.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Felurian

Oooohh, Linda . . . Kharma would not like that

Yes, Amber, a whole lot of the human race is a waste of good oxygen. We need to quit taking such good care of stupid people and let them Darwin themselves and thin the herd.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Yeah... I get that for Watson too. He is fixed now, so they really do not have much that they can say after that other than "why did you fix him he is purebred"... *sigh*

They other thing I have gotten a few times...but aren't Basenji's mean dogs?

I have resigned myself to the fact that most of humanity is clueless!

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/