Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 06-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Lord Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimipoo12 View Post
you can check out k and j desert dobermans they are in washington state they have some good dogs they are a small kennel .but have good quality dogs .they do have a website Home

#1 - This thread is 3 years old.

#2 - Based on your username and the info I gleaned from the website, I'm guessing this is your kennel? What, exactly, makes you a good Doberman breeder? I'm a little confused....

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 06-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Active Pup

Yes, this is kimipoos kennel...this person has been spamming all sorts of places saying they bought a puppy from K & J but if you google the name Kimipoo12 you can see where they have put up ads for Dobermans for sale. Also the website is only half finished and the way it reads this is their ONLY business. Breeding Dobermans. So basically, its a puppy mill. They claim to have "working" dogs in their past, but they also show no indication that they have done any health testing either.

Hmmm username kimipoo and one of the owners name is Kim?? something a little fishy. A decent breeder doesnt have to spam places to get rid of their pups. If they are good honest breeders...there is a waiting list.

Not to mention a check on the IP address indicates that Kimipoo has the same IP addy as K & J Kennels
Old 06-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Twin 2.0

Holy zombie thread, Batman!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:32 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Holy zombie thread, Batman!
That ^ and holy unhealthy dobermans too, Batman.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Sprayin' the spiders

Yuck. Kimbertal and Guardian Angel.

If that's what your breeding is based on...you need to do some more research.

Also, it's unheard of to get show quality puppies from two very pet quality dogs. Just sayin.

U-CH Rocket - BN RN CAA TT CGC TDI
Ruby - CD RA CGC
MBIMBS U-CH Poison
Allie the Lab
Noodle the Mini Dach
Old 07-10-2010, 08:34 PM
F150 and a .30-06

This is old.

Google the Doberman Pinscher Club Of America and the Doberman Pinscher Club Of Canada they have lists of members/breeders

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 05-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Active Pup

Default Indiana Breeder

Have you looked at Moyer dobermans in Indiana? They breed for temperament and their dogs are beautiful! Everyone around Indianapolis knows about them, but they have a really long waiting list. I have heard the breeder is really nice though and is willing to help people search for a doberman if you can't get on her waiting list. The website talks about doberman toys and stuff like that. I don't know if that will help you, but here is a link: The Moyer Doberman Domicile - Dobermans in Indiana