Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 01-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
LOL Maverick is like that. I told a story like that in the dog stories forum. It was long so I won't get into it again. He's a big baby though. And when he can't do something he wants - go outside, lay in bed, eat off my plate.. he just looks so sad. And sometimes he throws his head in my lap or on my arm like he's just given up! LOL What a goof.
He's a THESPIAN DOG!!! Lol...
Old 01-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Island dweller

LOL

He was being such a goof a little while ago. I think because Mikey hasn't been allowed outside to play much since his surgery. Maverick doesn't want to play by himself and he kept running into the room where I'm working and putting his head on the bed. (No small feat for him since he has to lower it a great deal!) and I said 'do you want to go outside?' and his head popped up and tail started beating the wall. And then we went down the hall to the door and by the time we got there he had collected a sock and cloth in his mouth and was picking up my hat. He has a big mouth.

So I tossed him outside. And then went to the window to see what he'd do. He stared back through the window and then when he saw me go towards the door he ran back to the door. And this is the cutest part. We always make Mikey sit before he comes in because he is very pushy and rude. We never ask Maverick to do that because he's not rude about coming in or out. So I'm standing in the doorway and holding Mikey in the house. There's room for Maverick to come in but I guess because I'm still standing there he thinks that he has to do soemthign to get inside and he SITS so nicely and looks at me like the best boy in the world! It was so funny! I guess he knows that that's how Mikey gets in. Of course I invited him in and he started collecting things in his mouth again and following me around. LOL
Old 01-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
LOL

He was being such a goof a little while ago. I think because Mikey hasn't been allowed outside to play much since his surgery. Maverick doesn't want to play by himself and he kept running into the room where I'm working and putting his head on the bed. (No small feat for him since he has to lower it a great deal!) and I said 'do you want to go outside?' and his head popped up and tail started beating the wall. And then we went down the hall to the door and by the time we got there he had collected a sock and cloth in his mouth and was picking up my hat. He has a big mouth.

So I tossed him outside. And then went to the window to see what he'd do. He stared back through the window and then when he saw me go towards the door he ran back to the door. And this is the cutest part. We always make Mikey sit before he comes in because he is very pushy and rude. We never ask Maverick to do that because he's not rude about coming in or out. So I'm standing in the doorway and holding Mikey in the house. There's room for Maverick to come in but I guess because I'm still standing there he thinks that he has to do soemthign to get inside and he SITS so nicely and looks at me like the best boy in the world! It was so funny! I guess he knows that that's how Mikey gets in. Of course I invited him in and he started collecting things in his mouth again and following me around. LOL
LOL... what a sweet story... aren't our babies amazing???
Old 01-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Island dweller

They sure are. My bf and his uncle just took the dogs on a long walk. They really needed to go out and I don't have time right now. Although, apparently I have time to write on here. Hopefully, they'll burn off lots of energy.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Felurian

Quote:
LOL Maverick is like that. I told a story like that in the dog stories forum. It was long so I won't get into it again. He's a big baby though. And when he can't do something he wants - go outside, lay in bed, eat off my plate.. he just looks so sad. And sometimes he throws his head in my lap or on my arm like he's just given up! LOL What a goof.
Shiva does that too! Does Maverick give you a big melodramatic sigh if you don't pay attention immediately? She'll even blink until she squeezes some tears out sometimes.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian