Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2005, 02:28 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default To my Bronki

Tonight i miss you... just as much as i did each day since you left me
I wrote u how much i wanted to touch u
and feel you weight against me while I work, and read, and think
I close my eyes and think how i could draw every line of your body, every swirl of your coat...oh how I want to look up and see you looking at me...how i want to rest my head on your chest.
I posted your pictures so others could see that your soul filled my life with joy..so I could share all that I have left of my baby.
your heart was so good.so tender..so gentle......I hope that somewhere where ever you are there is someone who will love you as I did ..I hope that they whisper in your sweet ears at night that they will never take for granted how blessed they are. I try to understand that even if you are gone, how blessed I was to have had you to be with...I try to hold on to that..just please let someone be with you that will love you now as I did..that is all I ask..I miss you my love..please wait for me ..please God just let me see him one more time. That is all i pray each night. Just let him be loved