Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 03-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Active Pup

Default Very scared f & m boxers to be euthanized. Shelter can no longer hold.

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place and I can't figure out how to add the pictures.

This mom and dad are going to be put down soon. Mom is so scared. ANyone in NC or near there that can get them out please step up now.
I am attaching all the info from the email.
Thank you.

NC BOXERS:
Pitt County, NC: 2 PB BOXERS need rescue....they are going to die, cannot hold them any longer

Gorgeous boxers - 1 male - 1 female - both young - 1 & 2 yrs old - turned in together,, now both are going to die.

LAST HOURS ALIVE - PLEASE CONTACT
Zelda Manning
[email protected]

Max & Precious ,,,, Precious was pregnant,, gave birth at the shelter and due to stress - turned and ate her babies !! Please help this bonded pair get out of here !! The stress of a high kill southern shelter is just too much to bear !! God help her - she didn't know what to do - and her poor babies are gone now

Please help !!! Transportation can always be arranged so please dont let distance stop you from saving their lives !!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Top Dog

you could try contacting this rescue, Welcome to Reach Out Rescue & Resources. This is where I adopted my puppy from last fall and I know that they pull dogs from high kill shelters in the south and then foster them. I hope someone can be found to save these guys. : (

My Boys
Chowder: 9 year old Chow mix
Eli: 2 year old Lab/Shar pei/Corgi mystery mutt