Frontline Plus

Specsy

Owned by Rottweilers
Hey there,

Does anyone know whether Frontline Plus can contaminate water? The reason I ask this is because I am moving to a plot in April and there are ticks and fleas there (it's really impossible to make sure there is absolutely 100% no ticks and fleas because it is a "wild" structure sort of environment, the previous owner made it like a forest/bushveld setting, trees and all). I know Frontline is effective and I love it, however, there are 2 ponds and a dam on that plot, and there are fish that live there as well. They are not big ponds and are shallow (the water come to just below my knee and I know that my dogs will jump into it and I don't want the fish to be poisoned. Also does the spray on Frontline have the same 3 day rule as the pour on? (No water 3 days before application and 3 days after application).

Thanks for your help!

Specsy

Owned by Rottweilers
Just in case anyone was wondering about the water contamination thing. I have since found out it depends on the amount of water. Apparently the size of the pond we have will not be affected by the small amounts of frontline plus.

Members online

No members online now.