Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Posts: n/a

I have always heard chocolate is toxic to dogs and should never be fed or the left, where they can get. Also ethylene Antifreeze is extremely toxic to dogs. It has a sweet taste love will find if left laying around or lick up off soil if spilled from a car. I lost a dog once because a neighbor left some antifreeze sitting in an old pump.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site