Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
ROFL! She goes crazy and rolls all over the furniture because she's inside and can't roll in some nice, fresh dirt outside!

Mine do exactly the same thing . . .
I'm glad yours act that way too. I thought my dog was just crazy!!!! LOL
Old 01-25-2005, 04:16 PM
Playful Husky Pup

lol most of my dogs run around the house after a bath too. Lol Zeus and one of my SH that live in the house named Tracker both love to rub their faces on the carpet and snort after their baths lol.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I have been thinking how to invent a no-roll collar for Mary is my stinky one if there is anything digusting she can find. I was thinking that the roll always starts at the shoulder so maybe I could fit some kind of a dowel thing with a obnoxious buzzer on a harness so that when she put that shoulder down it would hit the dowel first..any ideas? I finally found out what that awful musky yuck is..it is mole poo.I guess they don't like to defecate in their tunnels. She would get her face blasted with it too when she tried to dig moles up..I think they (like cats) when in true danger let go of the anal glands and oh boy is that bad. DEad snakes are the worst......I have never had trouble bathing any dog....I don't understand why there is a problem... maybe I have bath magic like my mother had baby magic. She could stop any baby from crying the minute she touched it. Mine have always loved their bath and if I was washing somebody else,s the first time might be rocky but after that it was always a treat. Do you fill the tub first? or after? Mary likes to get her shoulders under the tap so she gets a water massage....if I am bathing somebody elses or the cat i fill the tub first because the running water can make them anxious.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Felurian

It doesn't matter with mine whether you've filled the tub first or start with it empty. I think they just resent giving up their hard-earned smelliness. [giggle] I can just hear Shiva breaking into "Natural Woman." "You make me SMELL like a Natural Woman . . ."

Cats are so much easier to bathe . . . [sigh]

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-26-2005, 01:40 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

At the groomers they had us use a metal window screen for the realllly mean cats that would shred u into confetti....u would lay the screen at an angle in the tub...touch cat to water and they would sink their claws deep into the screen which was a mighty big relief to me. Then all u had to watch for was the teeth. We would scrub said cat and cut out the mats turn screen over and clip nails. Some cats are easy and some are the devil on earth! Sometimes just covering the head with a towel so they cant see u would work too. Oh how them cat scratches can hurt!