Sunday's Best

Chewbecca

feel the magic
"Sunday's best, Sunday's finest, when your money's in the minus."--Elvis Costello.

"Sunday's Best" is our most recent addition to our vintage-inspired line.
I'll be adding it soon to the website.

This is 1 1/4" wide and tapered down to 3/4" at the buckle.
Simple, yet elegant design.

I made this one up for Sizzle Dog's friend's foster pit bull, Bailey.

Yes, it's hard to go wrong with Elvis Costello :D

Hmmmm . . . wonder when Becca is going to make a "Veronica?"

You guys should feel the leather she uses. It is sturdy, incredibly so, the sturdiest leather I've ever felt of its type, but it's not stiff at all like you typically think of heavy-duty leathers, and the inside of it is SOFT! Tallulah's skin is VERY thin and tender and the least thing chafes it, even fabric collars, but she doesn't have any problem wearing her collar. The inside is getting even softer feeling the more she wears it, rather than getting that shiny, stiff/slick feel to it.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Aw, thanks, guys!!!:D

This collar design was semi-inspired by a vintage photo that was floating around facebook. It's not nearly the same, though, but in it the woman is dressed up like she is going somewhere nice, I believe.

"Sunday's Best" instantly came to mind.
LOVE Elvis Costello, and especially that song.

ACooper

Oh yeah........that one is just about PERFECT for miss Phoebe! She's a very simple lady, not a diva who enjoys much bling! LOL, just the right balance of 'check me out' and simplicity!

*two thumbs up* :D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Oh yeah........that one is just about PERFECT for miss Phoebe! She's a very simple lady, not a diva who enjoys much bling! LOL, just the right balance of 'check me out' and simplicity!

*two thumbs up* :D
This would look PERFECT on Miss Phoebe. Just enough class without going overboard.
Definitely a must-have for Phoebe.;)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Oh, I'm sure there are a few ways to make him happy with YOUR decision.;) :lol-sign:

I kid, I kid. Well, no pressure. If you decide on the collar, just let me know if I can help with anything.

Members online

No members online now.