Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Chazhound Dog Meets

Old 01-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
I would like a fair amount of warning. I MIGHT be able to come, maybe.
Sweet!
Old 01-30-2011, 12:38 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

I think everyone needs to come the new orleans for Mardi Gras!

i dont have in house space , but plenty of yard room for tents and such.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
bump *cough*lizzybethsmkiezoomandiknowi'mforgettingsome others*cough*
Oh, sorry. Hai.

I didn't realize OK was so close, LOL! It's only 7 hours to OK City, that's doable for a long weekend. But I'd need at least about 4 weeks notice.

Any kind of a time frame on this thing? Sael, do you know yet when you're moving?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by -bogart- View Post
I think everyone needs to come the new orleans for Mardi Gras!
I am ALWAYS looking for an excuse to come to New Orleans!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Top Dog

I would love to have moved a month ago but apparently that didn't happen. I HOPE HOPE HOPE I'm gone by the end of May. If not I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I think the earliest I'll realistically be moving is April.

OKC is fine with me, but I can go further south too if I need to. OKC is only about 2 hours from me :P Either way I'll probably make a weekend of it..hooray for $50 pet friendly motel rooms!

Do we want to do something with dogs, or just with people, or both? Either way I'll be bringing at least Logan, he can always stay in the car/motel room if we want to do lunch or something (I don't think he's ready for a long sit-down lunch yet). I can bring Gavroche along as well but he can be a bit of an ass with other dogs

What's the minimum notice people need to make this happen? We have a month from Lizzybeth...anyone need longer?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I think a month is good for me too. I really do want to try to come out. I'm *THIS* close to selling my car and getting a better one, so if I do that, I will definitely be able to make it out. Perhaps some of us could split the motel costs? Enzo will be coming with me, but not Ozzy.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
I think a month is good for me too. I really do want to try to come out. I'm *THIS* close to selling my car and getting a better one, so if I do that, I will definitely be able to make it out. Perhaps some of us could split the motel costs? Enzo will be coming with me, but not Ozzy.
come through NC and pick me up
Old 01-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Top Dog

CD I might be able to split a hotel room. A sroom with one bed is the same price as a room with 2 beds at Motel 6, no pet deposits, no pet limits. If I bring Gavroche and he's an ass I can always stick him in the crate
Old 01-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
OKC is fine with me, but I can go further south too if I need to. OKC is only about 2 hours from me :P
Further south would definately be better for me. I'm looking at a map, and although I'm not AT ALL familiar with North TX/OK, it looks like there's a whole lotta NOTHING between OK City and DFW. But DFW would be great for me.... I'm actually going up there for a conference the weekend of Feb 19. Not sure if I'll be able to bring the puppy, though.

Quote:
Do we want to do something with dogs, or just with people, or both? Either way I'll be bringing at least Logan, he can always stay in the car/motel room if we want to do lunch or something (I don't think he's ready for a long sit-down lunch yet).
If you don't bring Logan, I'm not coming. :P Seriously, though, you don't have an excuse.... Keegan's doing decent down-stays at restaurants (patios) already.

As for me, it's very likely I WILL be bringing Keegan, it's difficult to find someone willing to puppy-sit at this age. Luna's easy to find a sitter for, though, and it's difficult to travel with both of them; so I may or may not bring her.

We could always just do a picnic lunch with the dogs somewhere.... Or if there's a restaurant with a dog-friendly patio we could eat at, that would be fun.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Or if there's a restaurant with a dog-friendly patio we could eat at, that would be fun.
With this many dogs they may change their minds about being dog-friendly after that