Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum Help and Information


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01-10-2011, 10:02 PM
PalmettoPaws's Avatar
PalmettoPaws PalmettoPaws is offline
Show Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekka View Post
Palmetto>> did someone fix the dog's eyes in your pics? or is it a program that does it for you?

(I ask cause a friend has a program that auto corrects and it looks similar. I do mine all by hand lol)
I fixed them and probably didn't do the best job lol.
__________________
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.

Savannah - 8 year old Standard Poodle
Skeeter - 7 year old Terrier mix
Quigley- 1 year old Bearded Dragon
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-10-2011, 10:59 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmettoPaws View Post
They look great! Only thing is you misspelled Caesar's name, but if that's hard to change I totally understand.

Oops! No, it's no problem, I'll fix it.
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-10-2011, 11:04 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,130
Default





I wasn't sure which one you wanted, so I edited both. Let me know if there's anything else you want changed/redone!
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-10-2011, 11:29 PM
PalmettoPaws's Avatar
PalmettoPaws PalmettoPaws is offline
Show Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post




I wasn't sure which one you wanted, so I edited both. Let me know if there's anything else you want changed/redone!
Thanks! I like the top one best. The only other thing I would possibly change would be the lines. You really do a great job on these.
__________________
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.

Savannah - 8 year old Standard Poodle
Skeeter - 7 year old Terrier mix
Quigley- 1 year old Bearded Dragon
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-11-2011, 12:00 AM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,189
Default

Ok, here are some choices of pictures for my guys! Not sure if you can tell them apart, so I will post them each by name

Rosey
IMG_0048 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0204 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0438 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0473 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0785 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
024 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Rascal
IMG_0283 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0308 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0319 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves, but not sure how it would work


Renegade
IMG_0370 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves too


Harley
IMG_0739 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0819 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
050 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ok, so I can really not find any other pictures of Renegade, but if that one will not work please let me know, and I will go digging into older pictures! If there is another picture you need of somebody, feel free to snoop my flickr, or just ask!
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Whisper's Avatar
Whisper Whisper is offline
Kaleidoscopic Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,746
Default

For those who are thinking I've forgotten, I haven't. I need to fix/change/update my program. Every time I got the brushes folder it crashes.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-11-2011, 09:35 AM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is offline
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 6,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
For those who are thinking I've forgotten, I haven't. I need to fix/change/update my program. Every time I got the brushes folder it crashes.
I was playing around with pixlr and everytime I'd even being to make some progress it would crash. I was getting very frustrated. LOL I updated Adobe to see if that would help...I don't know what the issue is.
__________________
Cynder, Daddy's girl Little Lab muttly and Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever
~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Ok, here are some choices of pictures for my guys! Not sure if you can tell them apart, so I will post them each by name

Rosey
IMG_0048 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0204 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0438 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0473 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0785 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
024 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Rascal
IMG_0283 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0308 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0319 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves, but not sure how it would work


Renegade
IMG_0370 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves too


Harley
IMG_0739 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0819 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
050 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ok, so I can really not find any other pictures of Renegade, but if that one will not work please let me know, and I will go digging into older pictures! If there is another picture you need of somebody, feel free to snoop my flickr, or just ask!
Awesome! I'll start it right now. If there's anything specific you want, (like a saying or something - I noticed you have cute sayings on the ones you have now) just let me know!
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-11-2011, 12:20 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,130
Default

Finished!!! I used a different picture of Casey because the ones you provided (SO CUTE BTW) were taken with flash, and her picture clashed with the other 3 pics which had natural lighting.

I saved a few different versions.

Normal Version:



Version with Noise:



Version with Scanlines:



I also saved a blank version, so if you wanted a saying or something on it, I can add that, and move the names around so that it would fit. Let me know if there's anything you want changed!!!!
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-11-2011, 12:21 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmettoPaws View Post
Thanks! I like the top one best. The only other thing I would possibly change would be the lines. You really do a great job on these.
Thanks!! So you want me to remove the scanlines? I *think* I can do that, I'll go try.
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site