Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 10-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Whitedobelover

you know so far it is going better. Bill lets them out at 445 am.. before he leaves and then I get up and let them out again at 830 and then again everytwo hours. plus instead of taking them out the front door i take them out the doggie door to show them it is for potty purposes only. They now when they need to potty and mom has let them run and play in the house for a few minutes they run outside and come right back in... i still work with them my self but... I do also work with it myself. It is rough somedays but I have eliminated all the areas that they went potty before... after cleaning them I laid their beds there and toys and now they refuse to potty there. which is great... then i also use lavender i sprayed their beds and floors with it and now they smell lavender in the house and in their crates and they kinda look at me like im wierd and then whine to go out...

i dont know if it is what i am doing or if it they are growing up... but i do know they are learning quit well... It is taking me alot of patience... i just wish he would smell before he pees rather than just squating and pottying on the floor when he feels like it...

hmmm hopefully they will learn soon mom is losing her mind hehehehe... Now that I am on vacation and with them 24 hours aday hehehe.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Naturally Natural

staffy - you dont have to do the 24 hours thing every day - ONE day of it, watching them like a hawk.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Whitedobelover

Staffy--- i watch mine about 85% of the time... it isnt like i watch them a hundred percent of them i cant... i dont take them to the bathroom with me... and when it is their play time outside they go out and paly together Im not normallyu with them