Michael Vick -- Wah, Wah, Wah . . .

But Michael Vick? He has made the kind of re-entry usually reserved for Apollo astronauts. The man reinvented himself into a wonder, both in his uniform and out. He has seen how wrong he was. He's sorry. He's making amends.

"I don't have to think about going back down the path I've traveled because it's not going to happen," Vick said Wednesday. "I can live my life with a clear mind every day, knowing that I'm moving forward."

Why can't everybody else?
Forgiving Michael Vick is not forgetting what he did - ESPN

Put your money where your mouth is, Vick. Talk is cheap.

I call bullshit.

Amber

Has he brought his dead dogs back to life yet, and forgiven them? Otherwise, I don't think he should have a clear conscience.

I know alot of people want everyone to move on, but I honestly won't. Everytime he plays I wish for an excruciating injury for him.

I'd come closer to believing he felt some remorse if he wasn't the mouthpiece of H$U$ -- we KNOW they love to kill Pit Bulls -- and if he was dedicating a significant percentage of his NFL take to rescue and rehab.

Until then, I will still consider it justice to hear that he's been found with a chain around his neck, at the bottom of a pool with jumper cables from a hot battery attached to his genitals.

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
I'd come closer to believing he felt some remorse if he wasn't the mouthpiece of H$U$ -- we KNOW they love to kill Pit Bulls -- and if he was dedicating a significant percentage of his NFL take to rescue and rehab.

Until then, I will still consider it justice to hear that he's been found with a chain around his neck, at the bottom of a pool with jumper cables from a hot battery attached to his genitals.
^^ perfect. Saves me some typing ... :p

sillysally

Obey the Toad.

:hail:

Jynx

I just bought a magnetic bumper sticker that says "Neuter Michael Vick" LOL

Members online

No members online now.