Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Sport Model Pug

Default We don't want you here...

Cesar is coming to Canada...

*insert cussing here*

Quote:
Tour dates

* October 26 at Save On Foods Memorial Centre, Victoria
* October 27 at River Rock Show Theatre, Vancouver
* October 28 at Red Robinson Show Theatre, Vancouver
* October 30 at Copps Coliseum, Hamilton
* November 1 at Air Canada Centre, Toronto
* November 2 at John Labatt Centre, London
* November 3 at Scotiabank Place, Ottawa
* November 4 at Bell Centre, Montreal
* November 6 at Rexall Place, Edmonton
* November 7 at Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary
Cesar Millan Announces Fall Canadian Tour | Cesar Millan

If on November 8th you see in the headlines "Cesar Milan dead, Lethbridge girl convicted of manslaughter" and then don't see me on the forums... Do the math. My dislike for him burns like the fire of 1000 suns. Guh.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Mutts to you

Deep breaths... then get yourself a voodoo doll of him and have fun...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 09-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Top Dog

Mandy, you shouldn't write stuff like that on the forum! It could conceivably get you in trouble. Chances are good that there are other people who feel like you do and there could be someone somewhere who takes action on his/her feelings. Then when there's a written record of you saying something like that, they may come looking for you! Of course, they would have to find evidence that wouldn't be there, but who knows how these cops can get creative?

I wonder how long it's going to take before people get it...what it is they're seeing on TV. It still never ceases to amaze me how people don't turn on Victoria Stilwell instead and see the difference.

A voodoo doll....great idea! LOL.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-01-2010, 06:29 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

Brad Pattison and Cesar under the roof of one nation. Ugh.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Not a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post

I wonder how long it's going to take before people get it...what it is they're seeing on TV. It still never ceases to amaze me how people don't turn on Victoria Stilwell instead and see the difference.

A voodoo doll....great idea! LOL.
I know right, Victoria Stillwell is a **** sight more entertaining than them too.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Top Dog

Gosh! People who can't stand these guys ought to picket and carry signs that express their opinions about what these yahoos are doing to dogs....and discourage people from going to watch and emulate them. Of course, there are those who have completely been brain washed by and fallen into a cult-like trance for CM and I don't know the effect the other guy has had on people. But there may be people sitting on the fence.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-01-2010, 06:38 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Gosh! People who can't stand these guys ought to picket and carry signs that express their opinions about what these yahoos are doing to dogs....and discourage people from going to watch and emulate them. Of course, there are those who have completely been brain washed by and fallen into a cult-like trance for CM and I don't know the effect the other guy has had on people. But there may be people sitting on the fence.
If I weren't trying to impress the country and get my citizenship status, I'd rally against them.

I'm not sure how popular Brad Pattison really is, but I DO NOT like what I've seen him do at all. And apparently people in Hollywood use him so he says.
He had a girl drag her GSD pup through the back gap of a park bench to prove who is in charge. It barely fit through at all. And he is just not very nice to the owners at all, even being overly rude and aggressive with a disabled woman in one episode because she was afraid of being pulled out of her wheelchair.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Top Dog

Haha. My son loves watching It's Me Or The Dog. He doesn't usually like English accents for some reason. Anytime there was something on tv and the person had an English accent, he's say, "I can't stand that accent." And I'd say, "Really? I love it." Then here he was, watching Victoria Stilwell and I said, "I thought you didn't like English accents" and his answer was, "I like it on her. She's hot!" LOL.

And yes, I agree. She is way more entertaining and has a nice personality, while telling it like it is.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravennr View Post
Brad Pattison and Cesar under the roof of one nation. Ugh.
I wonder which one would be alpha? Perhaps they could meet, fight and annihilate each other....
Old 09-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravennr View Post
If I weren't trying to impress the country and get my citizenship status, I'd rally against them.

I'm not sure how popular Brad Pattison really is, but I DO NOT like what I've seen him do at all. And apparently people in Hollywood use him so he says.
He had a girl drag her GSD pup through the back gap of a park bench to prove who is in charge. It barely fit through at all. And he is just not very nice to the owners at all, even being overly rude and aggressive with a disabled woman in one episode because she was afraid of being pulled out of her wheelchair.

I've only seen him like once...in a video or on tv or somewhere...don't remember where. And he was a first rate arse! I've heard a lot of horror stories. And what you wrote....Incredible! The guy should be arrested for something....assault?

Thomas Jefferson