Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Beautiful homes, everyone!

Yeah, if you make it past the security system and 5 dogs then I'll give you a cookie. Not to mention I live next to a stay at home mom and retired woman... Both of which are nosy!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Im not worried they all look like that on my street and I have Walker and really youd have to really try to get in here and theres nothign here worth taking LOL. Unless you want my dogs or kids and dogs youd have to get past walker kids youd have to get past me AND walker
Why is the first thing that came to mind The Ransom of Red Chief?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-20-2010, 06:51 PM
No thumbs = No mutiny

From last fall, and probably my favorite view of the house

River---Kya---Chloe---Fiona

Check out hairless dog rescue:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AB20.html
Old 08-20-2010, 06:52 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Why is the first thing that came to mind The Ransom of Red Chief?
Because you know my kids? The ones that are chasing eachother around the house and screeching right now.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

yeah can't say I'm overly concerned about the pictures of the house either. This isn't the first time I've posted pictures of this house on here.

even knowing I live in Lancaster I'd really like to know how you would find THIS house not knowing the street name, area or number of the house Lancaster is a big place lol.

Plus... this is the WRONG neighborhood to be trying shady stuff like breaking in. Not only are we heavily armed and have dogs... aLL of my neighbors have dogs and most of them also have guns and we all look out for each other

OH and in those pictures of my backyard... the smaller tree in the corner is no longer there. but we still have the stupid stump because they can't fit a stump grinder up into our yard. so we are stuck with it I guess unless anyone has a trick for getting rid of it lol

but really if someone did try to break in here it would be at their own peril and I don't even mean the guns. this house is so booby trapped with baby gates and toys all over the floor. they wouldn't get anywhere quietly.

but anyway they'd probably have more luck tracing IP addresses and hacking than trying to just go off of a picture

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Chihuahua Power!

I agree, Sparks. With all of the swaps I've done, I'm sure are a handful of people on here know my exact town. Good luck driving around trying to find my house. Lol. There are 30000 people who live here in this suburb of Orlando.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Richy Rich HM Twit!

Everything can be located on the county assessors page if you have a few pieces of information. But, like I said I'm not worried about it.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:43 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

this place would be butt ugly if it wasn't for a pretty dog and my old plant companions. I am the only person I know nutty enough to live with that grapefruit tree. We have been together for so long that I just can't part with it. 20 years now.

The view is pretty nice too. My willows are in serious need of some bigger pots. I need to find some place to stick them in the ground but it isn't' going to be here. They were just an experiment in the first place. Not one I would advise to anyone because they grow much too much even tho I cut the tap root and drink way too much water

My friend Cindy dug up the garden for me and helped me get it here. We split up a lot and the plants went to 7 different places. I kept some of what I could because shade was where I figured I could most afford to water. This was just the start. Guess tomorrow I ought to go take a finished season pic. WE put in about half a dozen more hosta and other things, including some Missouri Primrose which Cindy said nonono it will spread and I said yesyesyes I want it to.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 08-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Kristen1980

Lovely homes! I wish I could have a garden but sadly I'm terrible at gardening. Does anyone have a pool in their backyard? And do you use it? LOL. I now a lot of people who have pools and never use them. Cardyn loves the water but we have to heat the pool before we can take her in. Before Cardyn was born I was meaning to have a fence put up around the pool but never did. I still need to have that done.

Don't know who the strange guy is but he was walking by right as I took the pic. Thought I had missed him but there he is!

Backyard
Old 08-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Not a lurker

I'm not concerned about safety when I posted a pic of my house. Not to mention I don't have house numbers on my house *still*. Though a few chazzers have my actual address, it's hard to find even with GPS.

A. If you make it in the door, Lacey is going to bite you - this is known by a friend that let themselves in the house without knocking. I had to rescue him and bandage a hand. Lestat is a loud mouth and barks at everyone, it's going to wake me up.
B. If you make it past the dog, I'm probably going to shoot you
C. I live 1 mile from the police department, so after my dog bites you and I shoot you, I'll make sure to call them so they can pick up the body.

Yeah my actual city is posted too, but no big deal, there are 450,000 people in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Finding my 1 house in this urban mess is going to be fun.