Limited Pet Laws

Juicy

I don't see why there is a need for restricts on how many pets you can have. If you can provide everything they need, aren't neglected, have their shots, ect, I don't see the problem. Unless you're an animal collecter, some of your pets are malnurish, feces everywhere, ect. But like for example, people like that famous wrestler ''The Hulk'', all his pets (like 6 dogs, a cockatoo, and a rooster, they had more but due to the law, had to give them away) were properly taken care for and he has the money to do so. And his neighboor's took them to court, because they had too many pets! What are your opinions on this? :mad:

femke

I dont think it's such a bad idea to be honest... when you live in a city that is. I think it's mostly to controle the dog/cat population in a city, over here anyway. I think it's a different thing if you live outside of the city have a lot of property etc.

bubbatd

Limiting dogs SHOULD help keep down the BYBing , but unfortunately it doesn't. I personally feel that there should be more control with registering dogs. When I lived in a small community, I paid so much for each dog I owned a year. Here I haven't paid a cent. I gladly would, with the money going to the Humane Society.

Juicy

Where I live the limit is three domestic pets over the age of six months in residential neighborhoods not including rural or estate homes, if go by the address in Miramar. And for Hollywood ( I live inbetween Miramar & Hollywood) the limit is no more than three dogs. I think that's just poop! We have a medium size backyard and if we had the money, perfect for even two more dogs. My neighboor though, I think is WHY they make laws like this. One time they got taken away 13 dachshund dogs! They were breeding them for money, and from what I heard their conditions were awful, feces, and just yucky! I'm not one to complain, but their one little dachshund is getting on my nerves! They always leave him outside to roam around everyone else's yard, to poop & knock down their trash cans. I doubt it he has a rabies tag/vaccine, because he never has a collar on. I'm sorry if I'll be called the neighboorhood snitch, but that is no way to own a dog, and what if a car hits the dog one day? And what gets me pissed is that they have these brand new cars, but can't even get their dogs vaccinated or neutered! Pepe ran out the house on day to their front yard, and even AFTER the removal of the 13 dogs, I seen a female dachshund and her little of pups!

Members online

No members online now.