Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Imagination ROCKS.

Silly me, I forgot to explain how I got my pets. Darwin I got from a shelter, because when my old dog, Angus died, Blue got lonely and so I got Darwin from the shelter. When Blue died, I went to a bouvier breeder, and the breeder said that she couldn't sell the 3 puppies she had left, and if I bought 2, she would give me the other one free. So, I bought them and I tried multiple puppy ownership, didn't work too well. So, Vixen went to my parents and Sirius to my aunt and uncle, I kept Harley.
Then one day,my 'friends' asked me to baby-sit their bullmastiff Sam for 3 days, so I was like ok. Then the day they were supposed to pick Sam up they didn't come, so they were like ok you can keep her. So, I did and yes, that was it I guess.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:12 AM
yuckaduck

I have 2 dogs and 1 rabbit right now + 2 kids and 1 hubby.

Yukon is a german shepherd, he was bought at the breeders.
Storm is a german shepherd who we got in a round about way; aunt bought him from breeder; aunt died family returned him; breeder sent him to shelter; we adopted him.

Funny bunny is a dwarf holland lop earred bunny who was rescued in 100 degree weather from being left inside a vehicle.

Hubby-met at work married 4 months later

Lily is 3 year old girl [daughter] you should know how we got her! lol
Megan is 2 year old girl [daughter] same as LIly!