Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Who woulda thought <3

Chloe never did it, and I honestly dont think its that cute!!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Top Dog

I think it's cute lol. Mu used to chase her stub until she fell over. I think I actually posted about it because I worried she was getting obsessive. Apparently it was ok because she doesn't do it much anymore. She has now taken to rolling on her back and staring at me upside down until I pet her belly....silly girl.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 06-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Felurian

Tallulah catches hers, lol.

Then she's got it, flops down on her butt with her tail still in her mouth and scoots around in circles on her butt, hanging onto it, pulling.

At some point she turns it loose, eyeballs it, then pounces back on it, still on her butt.

Right now she is asleep after having some of the French toast I made. Not sure if she got the sampled pieces or I did . . . oh well.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-28-2010, 10:55 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbecca View Post

They do this with limbs, too.
LOL Belle does this too. Wrestles and bites at her own leg lol. when her and beezer play she'll try to get at his back leg and "bite" it. it's her method... when Beezer isn't playing with her she tries it on herself lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Top Dog

As long as it doesn't become one of those OCD things, I think it's pretty cute. Jose` does that sometimes when he has an itch. He starts out just trying to get the itch, then it seems to turn into a fun game, complete with his talkie vocalizations and rolling around on the floor. It's especially fun when he catches it. LOL.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Top Dog

Abby doesn't chase her tail, but she does a number of things that are just so ridiculously cute it makes me want to puke.

She does this thing where she licks her paws and rubs her eyes and then usually leaves them up at her muzzle while she wiggles around in bed. She must know the power it has over me, I go all gooey.

She loves playing with my parent's big girl and they play very nicely together. Abby has to gnaw on a lower limb because it's the only part she can get her little teethies around. When she goes for the throat, she just grabs the teensiest amount of skin, but the noises she makes... she would have you believe she was taking out the jugular. My parents' dog is the sweetest thing, I swear I can detect amusement in her eyes.

I could go on, but I won't bore you!
Old 06-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
As long as it doesn't become one of those OCD things, I think it's pretty cute. Jose` does that sometimes when he has an itch. He starts out just trying to get the itch, then it seems to turn into a fun game, complete with his talkie vocalizations and rolling around on the floor. It's especially fun when he catches it. LOL.
Dober, she's a Terrier . . . EVERYTHING is an obsession, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsi View Post
Abby doesn't chase her tail, but she does a number of things that are just so ridiculously cute it makes me want to puke.

She does this thing where she licks her paws and rubs her eyes and then usually leaves them up at her muzzle while she wiggles around in bed. She must know the power it has over me, I go all gooey.

She loves playing with my parent's big girl and they play very nicely together. Abby has to gnaw on a lower limb because it's the only part she can get her little teethies around. When she goes for the throat, she just grabs the teensiest amount of skin, but the noises she makes... she would have you believe she was taking out the jugular. My parents' dog is the sweetest thing, I swear I can detect amusement in her eyes.

I could go on, but I won't bore you!
You could never bore me. I love reading stuff like this about dogs. They are definitely characters that can make us all "awwwwwwwwwwwwww." LOL. I can just picture Abby with her little paws over her muzzle. I've seen that too, where they start out with a plan in mind, such as wiping their eyes or some itch and then they seem to decide to turn it into something to amuse us. Such smartie pants.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Are you dead yet?

Dakota used to do it, I'm glad he stopped. He knocked so many things over when he'd run into tables, walls and shelves because he wasn't watching where he was going!

It's really cute when they're tiny puppies, but OMG it can be destructive when they're bigger and really get into it!
Old 06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Top Dog

LOL Renee! I forgot about those terrier terrors. Actually, they say Chihuahuas have terrier-like traits. I see a little bit of that in mine in some contexts, but mine are really quite mellow over all and "mature" for their age. LOL.

Thomas Jefferson