Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 05-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahla9999 View Post
Some of them make it too easy. I am sure you have heard of Wildside Kennel being busted recently. Do you know how they got him? An undercover agent went to Edward, the main breeder, and ask him for some fighting dogs. The fool( sorry for the language) happily told them what they needed to know about it and then they busted his a**. I am sorry, but it just **** me off that he could be THAT stupid! Now, if he is sentence, which he leaning towards, all his 127 dogs would be euthanize! I blame that both on HSUS and the owner!
Ed is not a fool. I have a close friend who is close to Ed and his son. That's not exactly how the conversations went down. Basically they pestered him over and over again and he finally told them what they wanted to be told. And then then the WHAM. Then, they threatened to lock up his son for an untold number of years unless he pled their way.

Ed is an elderly man who did not and doesn't need any of this. But hopefully he will get his book out telling his side of the story because it NEEDS to be told.

And Renee is correct: it was plain old entrapment.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahla9999 View Post
Some of them make it too easy. I am sure you have heard of Wildside Kennel being busted recently. Do you know how they got him? An undercover agent went to Edward, the main breeder, and ask him for some fighting dogs. The fool( sorry for the language) happily told them what they needed to know about it and then they busted his a**. I am sorry, but it just **** me off that he could be THAT stupid! Now, if he is sentence, which he leaning towards, all his 127 dogs would be euthanize! I blame that both on HSUS and the owner!
I haven't seen any AR extremist presence here in my area for some reason. But I absolutely share the crap out of every idiotic article about org's like H$U$ and I haven't contacted my attorney general about my concerns regarding this issue.