Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post

But I still think Kota may be the most handsome sheltie ever. Even more so than Auggie's papa. But I might be just a teensy bit biased.
I would like to nominate Trey for that too. I think he's the prettiest dog I've ever had.

I wish I had more pics from him before he got old.

When we have all five paps, Beau is always the hands down favorite. He's a ham. (Just ask Ash! He was pretty funny when she met them)
Old 05-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Top Dog

I was at the dog park last week, and Lucy was playing with another dog (a purebred shepherd). The other owner and I were sitting on the bench chatting, when a third person came up and asked which dog belonged to whom. The man said, "Mine's the pretty over right there," and pointed to Lucy and the shepherd. At first I thought he was joking, but then I realized he was serious

Poor Lucy. I think she's adorable.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 05-10-2010, 05:05 PM
petperson

My Novice A dog was a very nice little Sheltie who was nowhere NEAR breed standards, though she came from top-notch lines (One of the old Donlyn lines.) Snipey muzzle. Prick ears. Things like that. People who know Shelties, know. People who don't, don't care.

Sometimes we'd hang out with the breed people who were showing. On several occasions, folks that wandered past thought SHILOH was the show dog because she was so very pretty. Drove some exhibitors wild! Made me laugh, though of course, I pretended not to.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I would like to nominate Trey for that too. I think he's the prettiest dog I've ever had.

Trey is so freaking cute look at that widdle mouth. Tyler had a sheltie growing up they Put her to sleep the beginning of winter. She was apparently from show parents ect ect.But I never looked into it But she was no way near as cute as trey is. AWWW.

When I have Casey and Teagan with me People constantly Squee over teagan because she is so cute. But People always freak out about Casey and are like " is he a scottie dog" like they have never seen a Scottish terrier before. Casey gets the Handsome ribbon and Teagan gets the Cute Ribbon!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 05-10-2010, 05:30 PM
No thumbs = No mutiny

River usually gets prettiest. ROFL Everyone thinks he's a girl. But he's so pink and floofy, I don't blame them. Even with his hair dyed blue (currently), he gets called a girl.

People think Kya is a boy. But she also gives a strong FU vibe to strangers so meh.

People also think Chloe is dainty and sweet. She hides her psycho, acrobatic true self very well.

River---Kya---Chloe---Fiona

Check out hairless dog rescue:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AB20.html
Old 05-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

People comment on my dogs, but don't really compare them, probably because they look so different.
Lucy always gets called different versions of cute and adorable, and Millie's always pretty, regal, beautiful, etc.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:03 PM
BusterLove

I only ever really take Buster out alone but I don't even get a lot of comments about him, we try not to run into too many peple though.
I think he's the msot beautiful dog in the world anyway, I love the way he looks, I think he's stunning.