Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-27-2010, 03:43 PM
orange iguanas.

Default I find this so fascinating...

We have to board Juno over Labor Day weekend and since the place we're bringing her to doesn't kennel the dogs, they require an 8 hour orientation day beforehand. Sooo today is her orientation and I find these webcams so fascinating to watch lol. I mean come on! A day without Juno! I should take advantage of it and I'm just sitting on the computer watching her.

She's not being naughty which is good but I have not seen that dog sit down ONCE in the 2 hours I've had this camera on lol. She's been there for 7 hours so I would expect her to lay down at some point! And I'm not picking her up for another 3-4 hours, so she's going to be DEAD when I get her haha.

It's so funny watching her though. She looks so dazed and confused, just wandering around...

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Blue_Dog

Aww poor Juno, alone with out her family. <3 I'm sure she's having fun though, lol. That sounds like an awesome place to board a dog.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Resident fainting goat

Lol I used to watch kenya at daycare, the first day, she was the SAME way, just kind of wandering around

but after that, it became hard to keep track of her lol she was running, in the pool..
I even caught her stealing treats when a trainer wasn't looking
I even yelled "KENYAA NO!!" at the screen lol didnt work
Old 04-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
We have to board Juno over Labor Day weekend and since the place we're bringing her to doesn't kennel the dogs, they require an 8 hour orientation day beforehand. Sooo today is her orientation and I find these webcams so fascinating to watch lol. I mean come on! A day without Juno! I should take advantage of it and I'm just sitting on the computer watching her.

She's not being naughty which is good but I have not seen that dog sit down ONCE in the 2 hours I've had this camera on lol. She's been there for 7 hours so I would expect her to lay down at some point! And I'm not picking her up for another 3-4 hours, so she's going to be DEAD when I get her haha.

It's so funny watching her though. She looks so dazed and confused, just wandering around...
One would think so, right? When Lucy goes to day care, she's the same way--running in circles ALL day. When she comes home, she is hyped up beyond belief. I think that she is just overdosed on other dogs and such, and her brain can't handle it all and she goes crazy once she gets home. The day after day care though, she's zonked out!

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 04-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Haha, I would do the same. Can't stand a day away form my girl. But, she would probably lay down, take a nap, and ignore the the other dogs.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Original Twin

They don't kennel the dogs? At all? Not even for sleep time? That sounds a bit risky.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:27 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fransheska101 View Post
I even caught her stealing treats when a trainer wasn't looking
I even yelled "KENYAA NO!!" at the screen lol didnt work

Poor dog did not want to come home with me yesterday lol. They brought her up front without a leash on and she didn't even come say hi to me, she just ran back to the door to the playroom and wanted to be let back in lol. And then when I got her in the car she immediately started whining. But it really did poop her out. She has been mellow allllll day today. We made a brief stop at the dog park this afternoon and she wasn't even interested in playing.

I wish daycare were free so I could bring her every day! Ohhh how nice that would be.

Hillside: dogs can be crated at night if you request it and they have staff there overnight so they're not left alone to cause trouble.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013