Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Slowly but surely......

Default A gift from heaven!

So about a month ago I bought an Easy Walk front clip harness only to find out the size was too big for Sadie at the time. I had been having a lot of problems with Sadie pulling on her leash and not being able to control her well,now more than ever since she's a 50 pound lab mix and could probably pull me onto my face if she wanted. Today I tried the harness again and it actually fit this,time I even had to loosen it a little. Didn't think she grew that much but apparently did. I took her outside and we walked up and down our driveway(we have a long driveway) and the results were...absolutely amazing..I didn't know what to do with myself other than walk and give her treats. She did so well! It's got a martingale loop on the front,I don't know if that has to do it or not,but i did notice if she walked a little ahead of me if i just gave a very gentle pull on the leash she would immediately slow down and return to my side or walk behind me. It's like a whole new dog. I'm so excited!