Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-12-2005, 07:46 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I let my mom name Victor...she seemed bound and determined to come up with a name and seemed to be enjoying the process...and the bonus was she is his babysitter! I thought it might endear her to his over active self! Old boss said avoid names that sound like no...find a name that carries well..He had two labs named Nip and Tuck that won the nationals. he started his kennel in 1935.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose's Gal
I don't know what I would name a dog if I got another one, but I do like these names: for a female- Shara or Tea`
for a male- Beau or Sirius
You inadvertantly flattered me cuz my real life name is Shara. Unless you think it's only appropriate for a dog. In which case.

LOL
Old 01-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Dog Spoiler

On my dog's AKC I always see a bunch of long weird name so for my next dog, I wanna name him something like. Jon's Little Duke Wilmighton of Wilshire Mate. Ill probably call him will.
Old 01-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Top Dog

Originally I wanted to name my dog Sony instead of TOki. I just though it sounded cool and I love Sony products. But my bf won't let me and i had to change it since he was the one who got me Toki. I sort of regret naming him Toki because every keeps on calling him Toby or Pookie. I always have to correct someone.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
Oh right! If I get some kind of weird looking dog, I can name him Gollum then! I was also thinking I could name one Draco if he's blond and mean
LOL!!!! Wouldn't that be funny if there was a blond dog that had an attitude named Draco!!! LOL!!!

Saje- I LOVE the name Shara. Everybody thinks I'm really weird because I don't want to give my dogs names like Buddy, or Fru Fru, or whatever. I think that is really neat that your real name is Shara.

I might just have to name my dogs characters I really like in my videogames, books and movies!! (Oh and I forgot. I also like the names Skye and Duke )
Old 01-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose's Gal
LOL!!!! Wouldn't that be funny if there was a blond dog that had an attitude named Draco!!! LOL!!!

Saje- I LOVE the name Shara. Everybody thinks I'm really weird because I don't want to give my dogs names like Buddy, or Fru Fru, or whatever. I think that is really neat that your real name is Shara.

I might just have to name my dogs characters I really like in my videogames, books and movies!! (Oh and I forgot. I also like the names Skye and Duke )
My mom is a cat person and her last few cats have had people names. Bobby (half manx with stubby tail), Oscar and Isabel. People always thought that was strange. I don't know there names suit them. Fat Bob, Oscar Meyer Weiner Boy, and Little Izzie (She's the fattest cat ever! My mom won't listen)
Old 01-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Andy

hmmmm....how about Mr. bojangles? haha but i really like the name roxy but im not going to name any other dog that becuase only roxy can have the name roxy. it sounds like a tomboy name. and surprisingly, when roxy grew up she grew into a tomboy. :~:i taught her my ways:~: haha

edit: oh yeah but its not like im going to be getting a dog anytime soon
Old 01-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Felurian

Crazydog, I hope you always stick around. I want to hear, a few years from now or sooner if it works out that way, all about whatever lucky dog gets to belong to you.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian